They say nothing lasts forever, and that includes garage doors.
Good-quality garage doors are meant to be sturdy. Ideally, they should be able to protect our houses for a long time. In reality, however, they do get damaged or worn-out. When that happens, it is very important to not delay repairs.
Some damage may need to be attended to immediately. This is to prevent the damage from becoming a much bigger headache in the long run.
If your door is exhibiting any of the following symptoms, call your Cleveland garage door repair expert immediately:
● Doors that won’t move. If the doors won’t open or close, the main drive gear (a major garage door component) may be acting up. It’s best to let experts handle drive gear related problems. Similarly, if there’s a need for gear kit replacement, we suggest leaving the assembly to the professionals.
● Stuck, crooked, or jammed doors. These can be caused by worn pulleys, faulty cables, or even bent tracks. Don’t tug at random cables or wires to try and fix the problem. It’s best not to touch them until experts get a better look.
● Noisy doors. Noises can mean a lot of things. Popping sounds usually point to worn rollers. Squeaks mean that rollers or bearings need more lubrication. A scraping sound can be caused by frayed cables. In any case, we don’t recommend diagnosing the problem yourself. Wait until an expert gets there to make a proper assessment.
Other problem areas that require prompt professional attention are the following:
● Remote, sensor, or keypad malfunction
● Faulty outside locks, key sets, handles, or hardware
● Other door opener problems
Basically, if something’s not performing as it should, bring it to the attention of an expert right away.
Here at Automatic Garage Door Company, we believe in fast and efficient solutions to garage door problems. That’s why we provide professional emergency garage door repair in Cleveland and the surrounding areas. We’re at your service 24/7—all 365 days of the year!
Here’s how our emergency repairs work:
Step 1. You give us a call at (330) 626-3311 with details of your door problem.
Step 2. We will schedule an appointment for that same day.
Step 3. A certified technician arrives at your home and fixes the problem.
We have remedies for all the abovementioned garage door problems and more. Our highly skilled and trained technicians are well equipped to deal with all models, makes, styles, sizes, and components. When they work on your home, they’ll have the doors up and running in no time.
We also perform same-day emergency repairs for commercial property doors. Are yours acting up? Give us a call now!