Your garage door is one of the most used entryways in your home. In fact, many people access their interior through their garage door rather than through their entry door. Garage doors provide security, convenience, and curb appeal. When it encounters a problem, it’s important that it undergoes inspection and repair as soon as possible.
Here is our brief overview on some of the common problems related to garage doors.
- Moisture – Mechanical problems aren’t the only culprit when looking for problems in garage doors in Akron. Before checking your door parts, make sure that water is not building up around or dripping onto the door. Look for the source of the water and call us to make the necessary repairs.
- Sagging Swing-Up – This is the biggest problem when it comes to swing-up garage doors. This happens because the lifting mechanisms aren’t strong enough to support the weight. We can replace the mechanisms with something more appropriate to its requirements.
- Cable Slack – Be on the lookout for this if you have pulley-type garage doors in Akron, Ohio. When we repair your garage door, we’re going to tighten the cable without stretching the spring.
- Loose Tension – For doors with tension springs, we will tighten the spring. We can also repair and replace these springs. Do not attempt to do this on your own, however, because the springs are under tremendous tension.
- Locking Trouble – Bar locks will not work properly if the assembly is out of alignment. We can adjust the bar guide, or the lockset to restore its functionality.
By identifying these problems early on and calling us, your garage door will be up and running in a flash. Automatic Garage Door Company has decades of experience installing, repairing, and maintaining garage doors. We’re true specialists and we can handle any kind of make, model, or type of garage door in virtually any home. We also offer emergency repair services.
Give us a call to learn more about our products and services. We also offer a free no-obligation estimate.